Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Hammett Update

It has officially been one year since I have updated this blog. Life has been great. We are expecting our second little girl in 6 weeks. She should be here around January 19th. Holland could not be more excited about becoming a big sister (so she says). Baby Sister (Harper Syble) gets lots of love and attention now while she's in mommies belly, but I have a sneeky suspicion this feeling will not last. I think she will be a big help though. We've been changing her babies diapers so we should both be in practice.

Holland is still loving Montessori school. She goes Monday-Friday half days. It is just enough time to have coffee and do a couple loads of laundry. I love being her mom. Sadly to say, she is extremely strong willed and stubborn like me so we tend to butt heads often. She has definitely found her independence. Now its up to me to help her channel it in a positive way. This is something I struggle with everyday.

Daniel has recently put in new flooring in the house and I will post pictures at some point. It almost like living in a new house. The new living room furniture helps too. We are slowly but steady getting ready to expand our family.

Until next time...

No comments: