Saturday, September 5, 2009

Surprise...we're still here.





Obviously I'm not great at keep this blog updated. The good news is I only have one more semester of school!! I will graduate December 20. The bad news is...not really anything. I think all will be great after this semester.

Holland is doing great. We've been pacifier free for about a month now. I'm hoping she'll be interested in potty training next. Her mimi and pawpaw (my parents) got her a little kitchen set for her birthday. It is the neatest thing. The little burners light up when you turn it on. She loves "cooking" in her room. She surprises me everyday with the new words she's incorporating into her little vocabulary. She can name just about any color I can think of. I try to get her to count but when I start off at one she is only interested at ending with "two, three!!" She will start montessori school in January. I think she'll love it. Then next fall it will be time for DANCE!!! She's been working on her moves since she started pulling up on furniture.

Here are a few of Holland's 2 year pictures. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Mark and Cherie said...

I had the same pictures done for Emma's 2nd birthday! I loved the way they turned out! Holland's are beautiful!!

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

I love all of these pictures of the little sweet ladybug. She is just gorgeous!

I'm still in disbelief that she is already two. Not too say it hasn't been a blast getting to see your little Holland grow up, but I know you can't wait to be done with school and have a more normal schedule.

She is so lucky to have a Mother who is so selfless.

And, I am lucky to have you as my best friend.

Hammett...Family of 4! said...

Paige, I just read this post. I cried. Thank you. You're a wonderful mother and friend. I'm blessed to have you.