Sunday, February 22, 2009

Caney Lake Adventure

Daniel and I decided it was time for a little get-a-way since we had just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary, and I had just finished two tests that were not fun. We rented a cabin for the weekend at Caney Lake which is about and hour from our house. It was a nice trip. Holland loves it outside not having to worry about mommy telling her to come back here, you're getting too close to the road. She experienced her first fishing adventure which she wasn't so interested in. She loved being down on the dock (talk about a nervous mom) and playing with the squishy fish bait. Unfortunately it rained Saturday afternoon, but the cabin had a huge screened in porch we got to play on during the sprinkles. I've also decided that I am definately going to have a very large wood burning fireplace in my next house. We're back home now and I'm working away at more school projects (case studies...YUCK!) I hope you enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I love the pics! She is growing so much and she is just gorgeous!