Thursday, November 27, 2008

The perfect little bumble bee




Holland had such a blast dressing up for Halloween. She was the sweetest little bumble bee I've ever seen. We made it about 3 houses down before she got upset with me. She did not quite understand why I would not let her go in anyone's house. She had a great time anyway. I also found out that night that apparently I'm not a very good mother because I don't let my 15 month old sit down with a big pile of chocolate. Nevertheless, we're still a happy family!

2 comments:

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

What a beautiful little bee! As if I had to tell you that! Looks like she had a blast, chocolate or not!

H actually somehow managed to eat half of a twix bar...we were sure he couldn't open the wrapper, but then we looked up at him (riding on Russ' shoulders) and he had chocolate all over his face! I felt like a bad mother then!!! We laughed and he got super ticked when I removed it from his death gripping little fingers. They just don't understand.

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

And, I'm glad that boa came in handy for something! haha!